Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All research is based on Assumptions

I must say that I have reviewed the web site mentioned in an earlier post that I am assuming was created by the facilities committee. I find some of the information troubling. The web site mentions an option seven and the February 28th edition of The Pittsburg Gazette mentions an option seven, but my sources inform me that there was no option seven. The most expensive option presented was option D according to the architectural firm. The other troubling item I find is the graphs associated with the enrollment numbers. These numbers do not match the data on the TEA web site.

Guess that is the reason all research is based on assumptions! I guess it really matters who is doing the assuming.

I understand through communications at home that there were several letters in this past weeks paper regarding the bond issue. I will have to catch up when I return home and do a follow-up.

In to the wild blue yonder...................................................

No comments: