Thursday, March 3, 2011

Public v. Private and SOB stories

This was forwarded to me recently and I found it interesting. Individuals have to come to their own conclusions with regards to the public v. private issue. I like the way whoever wrote the piece emphasis "MAY POSSIBLY" for at this point no one really knows what the outcomes will truly be. I am willing to bet it may not be as bad as most are predicting with regards to state funding. Notice I stated state funding for the federal government funding that schools have come to depend is a whole separate matter.

"Our GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS have been giving us non-stop ... SOB STORIES ... about their ... IMMINENT BUDGET CUTS ... . I thought they were administered by Professionals who got the BIG BUCKS to make the tough decisions ... ???

EVERY DAY the public is told:
(1) How many Government School teachers ... "MAY POSSIBLY" ... get laid-off and
(2) How many Government school buildings ... "MAY POSSIBLY" ... be closed and
(3) How many Government School students ... "MAY POSSIBLY" ... be ruined for life ... .

PLEASE compare this CRY BABY BEHAVIOR with the HEROIC BEHAVIOR of our PRIVATE SCHOOL employees ... . I have NOT heard one SOB STORY from our Private School employees, and they are living in the same depressed economy."

No comments: